In BlackBerryHow to download YouTube videos in your mobile (virtually any internet capable mobile from basic nokia to BlackBerry). Read more ... » when you will go to phone you will find ‘My Number :Unknown Number’ on top left. This is meant to show your cell pnone number and comes in real handy when you keep on forgeting your own number. Here’s how you can display your own number
How to include your number in ‘My Number – Unknown Number’ field in BlackBerry sets
These instructions relates specifically to BlackBerry Curve 3G – 9300. Other BlackBerry sets should have simillar steps.
- Go to options. Its the wrench icon on the ‘All Tray’ which comes up when you press the optical scrollar in home screen
- Once in the ‘Option Menu’ click on ‘Device’
- Click on ‘Advanced System Settings’. (This is usually at the bottom)
- Click ‘SIM Card’
- Press the menu button on keypad. Its the one with BlackBerry logo
- Click on ‘Edit SIM Phone Number’
- Change the phone number
- Click OK
- Now go to phone. Your number should be displayed at the top corner if everything works fine
Hope that helps. For any BlackBerry questions do comment here. I would try to answer them
You might also like...
- LET YOUR VEHICLE NUMBER PLATE BE THE REFLECTION OF YOUR STYLE. CUSTOMIZED NUMBER PLATES-THE NEW IN THING !!! It’s a practice among most of the motorists (particularly two-wheelers)...
- Gmail unvails free PC to Phone calls in US and Canada GoogleWarning: Missing required field "updated".Warning: Missing required hCard "author" error...